Leveraging Twitter as a channel to participate and market during an offline event.
Case Study – ExactTarget GSSK
- Goal – Increase visibility to for Optify during a trade show where we did not have a physical presence except for a person networking. (How do you stand out in a crowd 800+ attendees?)
- Objective – Have people recognize that Optify is in attendance at the conference to talk with Optify in real life and drive people to our website to learn more about Optify+ET integration
- Plan – create a custom TPP campaign targeting conference hashtag (#gssk) and associated ET twitter handles
- Tweet about the presence of Optify teams members at the event so attendees can meet with them in real life
Metrics to Measure
- Total spend: $87.98
- Visits to Optify: 21
- Pageviews on Optify: 22
- Highest performing tweets (screen shot)
- Awareness from the ExactTarget team: https://twitter.com/#!/kyleplacy/status/160109915518668803
- Drove 50 visits to Optify website from 2 promoted tweets.